Sunday, April 24, 2016

Stampers With An Attitude Blog Hop- Georgie

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by my upline Kimberly Moss!!!

If you are coming here from Cat's Blog you are on the right path.

Our theme this month is artwork using the Georgie Paper collection or Father's Day artwork!

I am thrilled to share with you a little (well maybe not so little) project that I made for my niece.  I created name blocks for her.  



I cut the blocks out of 2"x4" wood, then painted them purple.  I used the grey chevron pattern from the Georgie paper collection on the front of the blocks.  Then I cut her name out of Gypsy paper and Purple Glitter Paper.  I mod podged it all together.  Her name sits on top of another board which I painted a purple/grey color, and cut her birthdate out.  



This gift went along with a baby album that I created.  I used Georgie Paper Pack, Georgie Picture My Life cards and Through the Years Picture My Life cards.  I love how this album came together.  

This is the title page:


Check out the video to see my album


Want to see more??  Keep hopping along and check out all the other fabulous work done by my teammates :)  

The next team member on our blog hop is Sheila- check out her fabulous projects.  Be sure to leave a comment too :) 

2 comments:

Catherine Nowak said...

Fabulous projects!! I love the blocks.

Tammy Lubick said...

Wow, what a nice gift collection Jen! Very creative.

Related Posts with Thumbnails