Sunday, January 10, 2016

Stampers With An Attitude- La Vie en Rose

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by my upline Kimberly Moss!!!

If you are coming here from Wendy's Blog you are on the right path. 

Our theme this month is artwork using the La Vie en Rose paper collection. 

Today I want to share with you a layout and a card that I created with the La Vie en Rose Collection.  

This layout features the La Vie en Rose Paper Pack, Compliments and Assortment, along with the Beautiful You Picture My Life cards.  I added Gold Foil Tape and Gold Glitter Gems for accents.  



I love using the sunburst technique on cards.  This card has a variety of papers- La Vie en Rose, Paper Fundamentals and Beautiful You PML cards.  I added Gold Shimmer trim and stamped Thank You from the Little Presents Stamp Set. 



Want to see more??  Keep hopping along and check out all the other fabulous work done by my teammates :)  

The next team member on our blog hop is Melinda- check out her fabulous La Vie en Rose projects.  Be sure to leave a comment too :)


5 comments:

Catherine Nowak said...

Love your layout! I also love how fun and colorful your card is too.

Wendy Taylor said...

Nice layout!

Melinda Everitt said...

What a beautiful layout and your card looks like a great way to use scraps.

Kimberly Moss said...

I absolutely love the layout--stunning!

Melissa Robinson said...

Love the layout and you incorporating the PML card! And...the starburst card...too fun taking it from one side!

Related Posts with Thumbnails