Saturday, January 30, 2016

Stampers with an Attitude- Charlotte

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by my upline Kimberly Moss!!!

If you are coming here from Karen's Blog you are on the right path.

Our theme this month is artwork using the Charlotte paper collection or Easter artwork!

Today I would like to share two cards I have created using the Charlotte paper pack and the January Stamp of the Month- Beloved Bouquet.

For this first card, I stamped the large rose using Ruby ink, in second generation, then stamped the outline in Ruby ink.  This gives it a tone-on-tone look.  I did the same in Fern ink with the leaves.  I added the "Happy Valentines Day" sentiment as well.  At the bottom corner, I added some Grey enamel gems to finish off the card.  

My second card has the same design, using different papers, stamps and sentiments.  I love how a card design can be so versatile like that!  For this card, I stamped the smaller rose twice, using the same tone-on-tone, technique as before.  I used Sorbet and Fern inks.  I added "Thinking of you" to this card.  At the bottom corner, I added some Grey enamel gems to finish off the card.  

The January Stamp of the Month- Beloved Bouquet, is just gorgeous!  Now that you have seen it used... make sure you pick yours up TODAY!  It is available for $5 with your $50 purchase through the end of January only!  


Want to see more??  Keep hopping along and check out all the other fabulous work done by my teammates :)  

The next team member on our blog hop is Melinda- check out her fabulous projects.  Be sure to leave a comment too :) 

5 comments:

Catherine Nowak said...

Beautiful cards Jen! I love the fist one!!

Melinda Everitt said...

Such beautiful cards. I see that you have been busy!

Melissa Robinson said...

Beautiful cards with the SOTM.

Kimberly Moss said...

Great idea to incorporate the stamp of the month!

Graciellie Design said...

So nice! 💗

Related Posts with Thumbnails