Sunday, November 15, 2015

Stampers With An Attitude Blog Hop- White Pines

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by my upline Kimberly Moss!!!

If you are coming here from Wendy's Blog you are on the right path. 



This month we are featuring the the White Pines Collection. #ctmhwhitepines

Today I want to share with you two cards that I created using the White Pines Papers, White Pines Picture My Life Cards  and Paper Fundamentals Enchantment Pack

On this first card, I used the Paper Fundamentals Ruby paper for the background.  I used a White Pines Picture My Life card (peace) for the main focus.  Then I took 2 other cards that had printed borders on them and cut part of the border into a banner and placed at the top of the Peace card.  I added some gold shimmer trim and gold sequins to finish it off.  
VERY simple!


This is my favorite card :)  I created a starburst pattern for the background of my card from White Pines Papers and Paper Fundamentals.  I placed some gold foil tape at the bottom edge.  Then I added a Picure my life card to the center, and stamped "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas" on it (retired stamp set).  I cut 2 Christmas Trees from Cricut Artistry, and stamped them with the White Pines Scrapbooking stamp set in Fern ink, and placed them on the PML card.  



Using Picture My Life Cards in your card making is super fun and easy!  Think outside the box, cut them up, stamp on them, add elements to them.  

Want to see more??  Keep hopping along and check out all the other fabulous work done by my teammates :)  

The next team member on our blog hop is Melinda- check out her fabulous White Pines projects.  Be sure to leave a comment too :)

3 comments:

Tammy Lubick said...

I forget how versatile the PML cards can be, these look nice.

Melissa Robinson said...

Always love a simple but cute card and your use of the PML card!

CatScrapbooking said...

Love both but the sunburst is awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails