Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Watercolor Wonder

Did you know that Close To My Heart has come out with a Watercolor Paint set???

I absolutely LOVE playing with these fun paints!  





I feel like a kid again painting, it's exhilarating!!

I will be sharing more cards with you this week... but here's the first:



I used green watercolor to paint the bottom part of the card, then stamped it with "Don't let anyone dull your sparkle." from the Diamonds are Forever stamp set.  Then keeping with the Diamond theme, I cut a border of Diamonds from Cricut Artistry, along with the Fab title.  Black Glitter paper along with the Yellow Bokeh patterned paper from Kaleidoscope were perfect!




Check back later this week to see some more watercolor cards :) 


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails