Thursday, September 17, 2015

Watercolor Paper Garden

Did you know that Close To My Heart has come out with a Watercolor Paint set???

I absolutely LOVE playing with these fun paints!  



I had a great time playing with paint to create this card.  I simply used a thin brush, and long vertical strokes to create a "grass" effect.  Then I tore the paper and layered it.  

The Paper Garden- September Stamp of the Month was the perfect addition to this card.  I love that the flowers coordinate with Cricut Artistry too :) I stamped them in new colors- Pomegranate and Eggplant.   I finished off the card with some of the awesome new Paper Fundamentals Black Glitter Assortments.  




Don't forget the Stamp of the Month is available this month only.  It's just $5 with your $50 purchase.  

I have a couple more watercolor cards to share with you, so make sure you check back :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails