Sunday, August 9, 2015

Stampers With An Attitude Blog Hop- Zoe

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by my upline Kimberly Moss!!!

If you are coming here from Wendy's Blog you are on the right path. 



This month we are featuring the the Zoe Paper Pack. #ctmhzoe

I absolutely LOVE that Close To My Heart has released a paper pack EARLY for us to use in August!  This paper pack is so versatile.  The colors are summery, and fun!

Today I have TWO Cards to share with you!

This first card features the Zoe paper patterns in a starburst fashion.  (CLICK HERE to learn how to do starburst cards)

I used the August Stamp of the Month, Framed, along with some *new* Coral Shimmer Trim on the card.  I did sneak in a piece of patterned paper from Wanderful as well (blue dots).  

This second card is inspired by a card I received from Close To My Heart in the mail.  To create the grey chevron paper, I stamped it using the In The Background stamp set.  Then I stamped "thanks" from You Mean The World To Me Stamp Set.   To finish the card off, I added some white sequins with sparkles in the center.  

Want to see more??  Keep hopping along and check out all the other fabulous work done by my teammates :)  

The next team member on our blog hop is Aggie- check out her fabulous Zoe projects.  Be sure to leave a comment too :)

5 comments:

Wendy Taylor said...

Love that 2nd card a lot! :-)

Catherine Nowak said...

I love both of your cards but my favorite is the starburst.

The Wilsons said...

Always amazing Jen! Love how you used the stamp to create your own background! And sunburst cards are so fun!! Reminds me of summer time.

Melissa Robinson said...

Both are great cards! The sunburst works so well with this paper pack!

Barbi said...

love your cards Jen, the sunburst has always been one of my favs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails