Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring has Sprung- Stampers With Attitude Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  


Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by my upline Kimberly Moss!!!

If you are coming here from Melinda's Blog you are on the right path. 


April's theme is- Spring has Sprung!  Nothing says spring like the new BLOSSOM paper pack.  I love the subtle colors and beautiful flowers.

Today I want to share with you a card that we created at a recent event.  This card was cut from Artfully Sent, out of all new Blossom Paper.  I added some Teal Shimmer Trim, and some of the striped zip strip.  I stamped the flower from Shower Flowers stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment from Finding the Words stamp set. To finish it off, I added some Coral Reef Sequins.  


To cut this card, I used the W key, shift, sentiment.  Cut at 4.25"



The next team member on our blog hop is Aggie- check out her fabulous Spring projects.  Be sure to leave a comment too :)

7 comments:

Belinda McLane said...

Great card! Love the layout and sequins!

Wendy Taylor said...

Very pretty - I always forget to use the cartridge to print card bases like this! Thanks for sharing your card :-)

Melinda Everitt said...

What a pretty card and your stamping is fantastic!

Catherine Nowak said...

Awesome card. I love the way you used the B&T for the card base.

Melissa Robinson said...

Awww...very cute!

Denise Elliott said...

lovely card friend!

Sheila Bennett said...

A sweet card. Like the sequins.

Related Posts with Thumbnails