Sunday, March 8, 2015

Stampers with an Attitude- Picture My Life

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by my upline Kimberly Moss!!!

If you are coming here from Belinda's Blog you are on the right path. 

March's theme is Picture My Life- PML!


Picture My Life cards are so very versatile!  Use them as intended for pocket scrapbooking.  Use them to create mini albums.  Use them as journaling or accent cards on your traditional layouts.  One of my favorite ways to use them are to create cards.  

Today I want to share with you my most recent class- Hopscotch PML Cards.  




Some of my cards were inspired by others seen on Pinterest.  

Products Used:
X7194B
X7194B $9.95
Z1985
Z1985 $4.95
Z2023
Z2023 $3.95
Z3036
Z3036 $3.95
Z3045
Z3045 $8.95
X1410
X1410 $14.95

The next team member on our blog hop is Christy- check out her fabulous PML projects.  Be sure to leave a comment too :)




7 comments:

Catherine Nowak said...

Wow, I love all of your cards!! I think I feel some inspiration coming on.

Melissa Robinson said...

Love you card variations! They all came out SO GREAT!

Denise Elliott said...

Lovely group of cards my friend :) You're a rock star

Sheila Bennett said...

Fun cards! Looks like a nice class.

Christy Geyer said...

My head is spinning with card ideas. Love your creations!

Kristine Mann said...

Love the cards!

Belinda McLane said...

Love ALL of your cards! I bet your class loved making these! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails