Sunday, January 11, 2015

What I LOVE about CTMH




Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by my upline Kimberly Moss!!!

If you are coming here from my dear friend Denise's Blog you are on the right path. 

January's theme is What I LOVE about CTMH!


There are SO MANY things I LOVE about CTMH, but what I love the most are the people, specifically, my TEAM!


In October of 2013, I went to the CTMH Album retreat in Salt Lake City, UT.  Several of my teammates and friends were there that weekend and we had a blast.  Not only did we have fun as a group, but we created a beautiful 11 layout album full of amazing art, fun techniques and memories to treasure for years.  


Here's the Studio J (another thing I LOVE) layout that I created with photos we took there



And here's a layout from our day spent walking around Temple Square in SLC.  




CTMH is having another Album Retreat in November 2015 and I cannot wait to attend :)  

Hop on over to my friend and teammate Cat's Blog to see what she LOVES!

6 comments:

Belinda McLane said...

Love the Studio J layouts!

Catherine Nowak said...

Love your Studio J layouts! I really need to do more in Studio J so I can possibly get closer to to catching up on my scrapbooks :-)

Melissa Robinson said...

What fun layouts to preserve your event memories!

Melinda Everitt said...

Great layouts for great memories! I am looking forward to the Album Retreat as well.

Sheila Bennett said...

Nice pages. And I was at that Album Retreat too. It was a fabulous weekend!

Denise Elliott said...

Great layouts!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails