Sunday, December 14, 2014

Stampers With an Attitude Blog Hop- Holidays

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by my upline Kimberly Moss!!!

If you are coming here from Denise's Blog you are on the right path. 

December's theme is Happy Holidays!


Even though it's not even Christmas yet, I'm already starting on my crafting for January classes.  




I created a Valentine layout using the Heartstrings Paperpack, Compliments & Assortment for my January clubs and classes.  

I used a pattern from Make It From Your Heart, Artiste bracket shapes and Artfully Sent Pocket Card.  I embellished with Silver Shimmer Trim, Sparkles and of course my journaling pen.  



Supplies:

Heart Strings Paper Pack
Heartstrings Compliments 
Heartstrings Assortment 
Silver Shimmer Trim
Sparkles


The next team member on our blog hop is Sheila- check out her fabulous Holiday creation.  Be sure to leave a comment too :)

4 comments:

Catherine Nowak said...

Love your layout! The doodling with the little hearts is an awesome touch.

Melinda Everitt said...

Loving your Heartstrings Layout. You are so talented and your customers are lucky that they have such a wonderful Consultant.

Di Crawford said...

so happy, bright and cheerful!

Debbie Andrews said...

Beautiful layout. I must add this to my list of to-dos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails