Saturday, December 6, 2014

Seasonal Expressions Blog Hop



Welcome to our Seasonal Expressions Blog Hop!  Today we are featuring artwork created with products from Close To My Heart's new Seasonal Expressions Book.   We have over 30 Consultants participating in this circular hop so when you get back to me, you will know you have visited all of the blogs!  If you came from Kelly's blog you are on the right track!  If you get lost along the way you can find the entire participating hoppers HERE.

Today I want to share with you my SHE-art!  I created this at the CTMH Team Builders event last month and I absolutely love it!  When Jill from CTMH set out all our supplies and showed us examples, I was excited to give this a try :)  I love the way it turned out, for my first try!




I started with a 6x6 Canvas, added Heartstrings Paper to the background, along with some Paper Fundamentals in Juniper.  I used more of the Heartstrings paper to create my girl, both her face and her dress.  I cut the sun from Brushed papers.  I then stamped some of the Assorted Edges in Black and Distressed Backgrounds in Lagoon.  I cut out a heart in Cotton Candy Paper Fundamentals, and a baseball out of Chalk It Up papers.  I added red and black shimmer trim, Silver Sequins, Bitty Bling and a Crown charm to embellish.  Lastly, I hand doodled with a black journaling pen.  


My SHE-art says "She dreams big"


Now hop on over to Nikka's blog and see what she has created! 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails