Sunday, November 9, 2014

Autumn With Attitude Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by my upline Kimberly Moss!!!

If you are coming here from Melissa's Blog you are on the right path. 

November's theme is  Autumn with an Attitude! 

There are 2 traditions at my kids' school just before Thanksgiving that are FuN!  

Each year they do a Turkey Trot fun run.  I found a photo of my son, from his first Turkey Trot run as a Kindergartener (look how small he is).  

For this page I used the Pathfinding Workshop on the Go Kit.  My layout is based on the additional layout in the kit.  The title was cut from Cricut Artfully Sent, and stamped with the Artfully Sent Alphabet.



This little turkey element was so fun to create!  I was inspired by a card I saw from fellow consultant Faye R.  I cut an owl from art booking, placed 1/2 of a scalloped circle behind it.  Then I took several pieces of 2x2 paper and rolled them up.  I then glued those rolled pieces behind my owl.  I added some bling gems for the eyes :)  



The second tradition is a Thanksgiving Luncheon.  Families are invited to this luncheon each year.  My hubs goes to have lunch with the kids every year :)  
As a Kindergardener, The kiddos dressed up as little indians- so cute!

This is the other page from the Pathfinding Workshop, additional layout.  I used some Kraft Alphabet Stickers and Framework Alphabet for my title.  
Supplies:


$99.00 





$99.00 





$29.95 G1082




$6.95Z3012






$4.95 






$29.95 E1027




The next team member on our blog hop is Melinda- check out her fabulous Autumn creation.  Be sure to leave a comment too :)

7 comments:

Melissa Robinson said...

Love the turkey feathers!

Catherine Nowak said...

Super cute turkey! I love the way you used the rolled paper to make the turkey.

Melinda Everitt said...

Love your turkey! Really imaginative and added such a cute embellishment to your page.

Di Crawford said...

Love your layouts and I love the Patrick Family Life Traditions even more. <3

Helen Gullett said...

That is creative way of creating the owl fan tail :)

Denise Elliott said...

Cute layouts!! That turkey is so stinkin adorable. So is Tyler...so little there!

Belinda McLane said...

Love the layout! And that turkey is so cute! How creative you are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails