Thursday, November 6, 2014

Artfully Sent Blog Hop- Sympathy

Welcome to the CTMH Artfully Sent Blog Hop 


If you have come here from Dana's Blog you're on the right path.  This month we have over 45 amazing artists' blogs for you to visit.  I know you'll see some fabulous cards (and more) created with CTMH's Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.


Today I want to share with you a sympathy card that I quickly created to send to a friend who lost a dear loved one a couple weeks ago.  


I cut the card with a piece of patterned paper from Seaside.  I backed the words with White cardstock and the flower with Smoothie cardstock.  I added some Aqua Dots to embellish.  


The next blogger in our hop is my friend Tina.  I know you will see amazing artwork from her and ALL the other consultants on this hop.  

Happy Hopping!!! 

6 comments:

Michele said...

Love this Jen. I didn't even know this card existed on the cartridge and sadly, I too need to create one for a friend.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card.

Adeline E. Brill said...

Quick and easy card- sympathy cards are the hardest ones to make for me.

Gina Brandstetter said...

Very pretty!

Haley D. said...

Very pretty!

Brenda Lapp said...

Lovely card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails