Monday, August 11, 2014

Inspired By A Song

This week at Heart2Heart Challenges, we are featuring projects inspired by songs :)

The first thing that popped into my head, when thinking about the challenge and songs, was HAPPY.  I came across the Happy Hexagon stamp set (Hostess Rewards set)  and got to work.  


The Brushed paper pack is so bright and cheery, it makes me happy!  I cut the hexagons from Artbooking at 1 1/2" from the patterned papers, along with White Cardstock.  I added some Flamingo Dots and Bitty Sparkles to finish the card off.  

Be sure to head on over to Heart2Heart Challenges to see what the rest of the design team has come up with :)  I hope YOU are inspired by a song this week too!


2 comments:

Brandi said...

Great card, I love that set.

Lauren said...

This is so bright and happy, definitely puts that song in my head!

Related Posts with Thumbnails