Friday, August 1, 2014

Get Inspired!!!! New Product Blog Hop

I'm SO EXCITED to finally share with you the all new ANNUAL INSPIRATIONS IDEA BOOK from Close To My Heart!


This amazing Idea Book is 193 pages filled with incredible ideas, inspirations and crafting products to last all year long! 

It's blog hop time and we are excited Close to My Heart consultants that want to share and inspire you with new products from the 2014-15 Annual Inspirations Idea Book!



Here is a card I made as a make-n-take for my team meeting last month.  


The background paper is from the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals set, in thistle.  One side of the paper has a glossy pattern while the other side is thistle and white.  There is Teal Glitter Paper here as well.  The butterflies and sentiment are from Your Own Kind of Wonderful.  I used several of the new ShinHan Twin Touch markers to color the butterfly and add some shading:  Cerulean Light Blue, Lavendar, Leaf Green, Vivid Green, Tender Pink, Peony Purple and Peacock Green.  Inks used: Black, Lagoon & Cotton Candy.  I added some Black Shimmer Trim, punched with our Scalloped Border Punch.  Finally I embellished with some Flamingo Dots.



Z2033
Z2033 $19.95

Z1991


Z1991 $5.95

$17.95 









$4.95 Z1809



$3.95 Z1934



Be sure to head over to my website to check out ALL the fabulous NEW products!  

And of course keep checking back here for more NEW creations :)



7 comments:

lavendersage said...

This is a beautiful card and a great use of other papers besides the B&T. Thanks for sharing!

stampin' diva said...

what a fun way to show lots of great product... and of course I love butterflies!!

Lauren said...

Great card- I might have to get that butterfly stamp set now!

Helen Gullett said...

Gorgeous butterfly! And I am so excited with these new Paper Fundamental !

Unknown said...

Love the colors!

Nancy Ball said...

I love your card...nice and bright!

Pam said...

Beautiful card Jen! So bright & cheery!

Related Posts with Thumbnails