Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Chalk It Up Thank You

Continuing on with my Chalk It Up Theme this month, I have another card to share with you.




Today's card design was based on THIS one that I shared a couple weeks ago.

For the sentiment, I took a bracket shape that comes with the Happy Birthday Cut Above Kit, and stamped Thanks So Much from You Mean The World To Me Stamp Set.
I cut some Teal Glitter Paper, then used the new Chevron Border Punch on it.  I also ran a strip of white card stock through the Honeycomb Embossing Folder.

I have a couple more Chalk It Up Projects to share with you..... then we will move on to SCAREDY CAT!!!

Linked to Clear it out Challenge

6 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Love the tone on tone of this card and the pretty pop of the teal sparkle.

Kathy Eddy said...

This is a great card! Might have to scrap-lift this one! Great job. Love what you did with the punch.

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Fabulous card hun love it great design and colour choice thanks for linking up at Clear it Out hugs Judith DT x

Lynn's Place said...

Simple yet elegant thanks for joining us @ CIO hope you stop by again & good luck <((><

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

Erin Stephenson said...

What a cute project! Thanks for playing at Clear It Out! We hope to see you next challenge and good luck

Related Posts with Thumbnails