Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Chalk It Up Thank You

Continuing on with my Chalk It Up Theme this month, I have another card to share with you.




Today's card design was based on THIS one that I shared a couple weeks ago.

For the sentiment, I took a bracket shape that comes with the Happy Birthday Cut Above Kit, and stamped Thanks So Much from You Mean The World To Me Stamp Set.
I cut some Teal Glitter Paper, then used the new Chevron Border Punch on it.  I also ran a strip of white card stock through the Honeycomb Embossing Folder.

I have a couple more Chalk It Up Projects to share with you..... then we will move on to SCAREDY CAT!!!

Linked to Clear it out Challenge

5 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Love the tone on tone of this card and the pretty pop of the teal sparkle.

Kathy Eddy said...

This is a great card! Might have to scrap-lift this one! Great job. Love what you did with the punch.

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous card hun love it great design and colour choice thanks for linking up at Clear it Out hugs Judith DT x

Lynn's Place said...

Simple yet elegant thanks for joining us @ CIO hope you stop by again & good luck <((><

Unknown said...

What a cute project! Thanks for playing at Clear It Out! We hope to see you next challenge and good luck

Related Posts with Thumbnails