Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stampers with Attitude Blog Hop- Free To Be Me

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by my upline Kimberly Moss!!!



If you are coming here from Judy's Blog you are on the right path. 

The Stampers with an Attitude are excited to show artwork with the National Scrapbooking Month Special- Free To Be Me, so here we go.

I started working with this paper pack and I absolutely love it.  I am in the middle of creating (along with Denise from Inspired by D) a workshop featuring 3 layouts and 15 cards.  So stay tuned!  You can see the first layout and 2 cards in this post HERE.  

Today I have another layout that will be part of our workshop:


Summer Time layout:
The bright colors and fun patterns are perfect for Summer Time photos!  This layout uses Pattern # 7 From Make it From Your Heart Vol. 1.  The title is stamped with Marquee Alphabet and "time" from Big Top.    To embellish I used Teal shimmer trim Aqua Dots & Triangle Durable Studs.




How fun is this paper???  During the month of May, you can pick up this paper pack for only $5 with a $50 purchase off my website!

 
I can't wait to show you more of my Free To Be Me creations as well as the entire workshop!!!!!  
The next blogger you get to visit is Becky!
Have a HAPPY SCRAPPY National Scrapbooking Month!

4 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

The papers go really well with your photos.

CatScrapbooking said...

Great layout Jen!

Melinda Everitt said...

Love what you did with this layout. 3 layouts and 15 card workshop? You are incredible!

Di Crawford said...

love the layout ~ love the title

Related Posts with Thumbnails