Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop- Shimmer, Sparkle & Shine

Welcome to the Stampers With Attitude blog hop. 

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by Kimberly Moss--- and I am in her CTMH family tree :)  



If you are coming here from Denise's Blog you are on the right path. 

The Stampers with an Attitude are excited to show artwork with Shimmer, Sparkle, and Shine, so here we go.

I am going to show you how to add a lot of SHINE to your artwork by using a little bit of SPARKLE (Glitter gems) &  SHIMMER (shimmer trim)!

I created the Ivy Lane Workshops on the Go featured layout, with some minor modifications to fit my photos.  THEN, I added MORE Purple Glitter Gems AND some of our new Purple Shimmer Trim!


Check out the detail!


Here's what the layout is supposed to look like:



What do you think??? Is the Purple Shimmer Trim a good add on or what??

Supplies Used:
Ivy Lane Workshops on the Go
Purple Glitter Gems
Purple Shimmer Trim
Cricut Artiste

Head on over to my friend Cat's Blog to see what she has created! 

Don't forget to give the Stampers with an Attitude a little love ((comments)).

1 comments:

Denise Elliott said...

I totally like the addition of the shimmer trim - finishes off the layout. This paper is next on my list to create with!

Related Posts with Thumbnails