Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop- Washi Tape

Welcome to the Stampers With Attitude blog hop. 

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by Kimberly Moss--- and I am in her CTMH family tree :)  

 
If you are coming here from Cat's Blog you are on the right path.

The Stampers with an Attitude are excited to show artwork with Close to My Heart Washi tape plus our stamp sets, so here we go.

The first project I created is a monogram for the wall in my family room.  I bought this from Joann's, and it was plain/kraft colored.  I spray painted it black.  Then I pulled out the Red Chevron Washi Tape, Silver Geometric Washi Tape and Red & Silver Shimmer Trim.  I placed it in diagonal stripes on my "P".




The second project is a card for my cardmaking class.  I used the February Stamp of the Month-  Wild About Love (sneak peek), along with the Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape and Woodgrain Washi Tape. 
I placed the Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape, in 2 overlapping strips, on colonial white cardstock then adhered it to the card.  I lined up several strips of the woodgrain washi tape on Goldrush cardstock, then ran it through my Cricut to cut hearts.  I stamped the fox using Goldrush & Autumn Terra Cotta ink twice, cutting out the fox's head and popping it with foam tape. 



On the inside of the card, I stamped "I Love You"

I love creating with Washi Tape and I hope you do too!

Hop on over to my friend Barbi's blog for some more washi tape wonder!

3 comments:

Denise Elliott said...

Love both of your projects! What are you going to do with the P?

Way to prep for the Feb SOTM - love the hearts with washi tape on them. Great job!!

Casandra Bennett said...

I love that little fox. My new stamp set will be here tomorrow. Can't wait to play with it. Thanks for the inspiration.

CatScrapbooking said...

What a great idea with the letter! I have one that I have been wanting to design and now I have inspiration. I also love the fox!

Related Posts with Thumbnails