Sunday, December 8, 2013

Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop- Flip Flaps

Welcome to the Stampers With Attitude blog hop. 

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by Kimberly Moss--- and I am in her CTMH family tree :)  




If you are coming here from Cat's Blog you are on the right path. 

The Stampers with an Attitude are excited to show how they use Flip Flaps in their artwork , so here we go.

A while back I showed you this Fourth of July layout created with Artbooking.  When I created it, I had specific pictures in mind to use of my brother and his family.  There were so many great photos that I decided that once it was in the album, I would add flip flaps with more pictures :)

I used the Memory Protectors® Flip Flaps™ Small Assortment, which has 2x2, 3x3, 3x4 and 4x4" sizes.  I specifically used the 4x4" flip flaps with my photos.

 
Left Side:


I added two more 4x4 photos in a Flip Flap.  With the flap up:




Right side:

I added four more 4x4 photos using two Flip Flaps:


Supplies:


Continue along this hop by stopping by Di's Blog to see what she has created!

Have a happy scrappy day!



4 comments:

Melinda Everitt said...

I am so glad to see how to use the smaller Flip Flaps. I love how you added extra space without disturbing the layout you had already created. Beautiful job!

Sheila Bennett said...

Very cute photos, and great layout to show how to add extra photos with the Flip Flaps.

Di Crawford said...

You always do such great work, Jen! I like how you lead the reader to the exact spot for shopping for Flip Flaps. You know what you're doing, Lady.

Pamela OConnor said...

Wonderful 4th of July layout using Pro Player! That is a great pattern to use for the Flip Flaps. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails