Sunday, November 10, 2013

Gratitude with Attitude Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stampers With Attitude blog hop. 

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by Kimberly Moss--- and I am in her CTMH family tree :)  



If you are coming here from Melissa's Blog you are on the right path. 

The Stampers with an Attitude are excited to show you some Gratitude with Attitude.

There are so many things to be grateful for, not only in November, but all year long!  Right now, I'm especially thankful that both my kids are healthy (after a couple weeks of colds and ear infections), for my amazing husband of 12 years today and for my CTMH business, which has brought so much joy, happiness and friendship into my life!

Today I have a couple of cards that I have created with the Huntington Paper pack.  These were a part of my last Scrapbook Club- the bonus kit!

I created a Starburst Thank You card (see the tutorial HERE) and added "Thanks" from the Casual Expressions stamp set- which coordinates with Artiste. I added some round durable studs to finish it off!



This next card features the beautiful stamp set Quick Cards Bountiful Season- which I think is perfect for Thanksgiving!  I added some brown sparkles to this one. 



The next hopper on our list is Sheila!  

Linking to Heart2Heart Challenges

6 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice. I really like your starburst card. I haven't tried to create one of those yet.

Di Crawford said...

You're an inspiration, Jen. You wear so many hats and somehow seem to fulfill each role to perfection.

S`andra V. said...

Jen, these came out beautiful. I am going to have to make myself do a starburst either in a card our layout. Love how the colors in your cards come together. Thanks for sharing.

Barbi said...

Love your cards Jen, as always your work is beautiful.

Katy said...

Love them BOTH! Thanks for linking up to H2H!!!

Melinda Everitt said...

Love your sunburst card. Both of your cards are very elegant. Great use of your paper in the design. Thanks for joining us at H2H1

Related Posts with Thumbnails