Sunday, September 15, 2013

Artbooking with an Attitude Blog Hop- Give Thanks layout


Welcome to the Stampers With Attitude blog hop. 

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by Kimberly Moss--- and I am in her CTMH family tree :)  



If you are coming here from Renee's blog you are on the right path. 

The Stampers with an Attitude are excited to show you some Artbooking with an Attitude-- Artwork using our fabulously amazing new Artbooking Cartridge!



Today I have a late night labor of love to share with you.  This weekend I was going through my recent Artbooking creations, trying to pick the perfect one to enter into the Fresno Fair.  I had a couple of good ones that I liked, but I felt like I needed something better.....

This is how the Give Thanks layout came about!

Using just ONE key "B" on the Artbooking cartridge, I created this layout :)  I used Huntington Papers for the base and for the photo mat.  I used the Brown & Tan glitter papers and Green Glitter papers for the tree, leaves, photo mat and title.  I added some embellishments from the Mini Medley Rosewood Collection to finish it off. 




So what do you think???  Good enough to win the Single Page, Die Cut Layout category?????
Continue along this hop by stopping by LaJeania's Blog to see what she has created!

Have a happy scrappy day!

Linking to:
Heart2Heart- My FavoriteThings (bling & Artbooking- of course)

6 comments:

Melinda Everitt said...

Love what you did with the tree. The glitter paper takes it over the top!

Vickie ODell said...

Your layout is great! The glitter papers are perfect and give it a really rich look!

Vickie said...

Beautiful LO. The glittered paper made it pop. I can't wait until I get my Artbooking cart.
Thanks for sharing.

Ava Oxley said...

I love what you did with this layout. The glitter paper really makes the tree so rich and autumn feeling.

Katy said...

Bling and Artbooking sound like FAVORITE things to me!!!! Love the layout! Thanks for playing along this week at H2H!

Shirley Ross said...

Beautiful, Love the glitter paper, it truly adds just the right pop to your layout. Thanks for joining us H2H.

Related Posts with Thumbnails