Sunday, August 11, 2013

Stampers With an Attitude - New Product - Blog Hop

If you're looking for the Artbooking in August Blog Hop- CLICK HERE!

Welcome to the Stampers With Attitude blog hop. 

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by Kimberly Moss--- and I am in her CTMH family tree :)  


If you are coming here from Debbie's blog you are on the right path. 
The Stampers with an Attitude are excited to show you some Artwork with an Attitude using product from our new Autumn/Winter Idea Book, so here we go.
 CTMH's new Base & Bling collection, has been a big hit so far!  The necklace kit is so popular and who doesn't love all the bling jewels??

Today I want to show you something a little different.  Now, I did not come up with this idea, but I have made it my own :)

CUSTOM NAPKIN RINGS!!!  

Using the Base & Bling Cuff, Sparkle & Shine Textiles, Green Glitter Paper & Burlap ribbon, I have created TWO different napkin rings. 

This will be my Holiday Napkin Ring--- I used the red and white fabric from Sparkle & Shine.  I created a Twisted Rolled Fabric Flower, on a 2" cardstock circle.  I hand cut the leaves out of Green Glitter paper.  To make the napkin rings interchangeable,  I added a piece of velcro to the back of my flower and to the napkin ring.  

This burlap flower will be my everyday napkin ring!  I used a tutorial from Mandy to create this burlap flower.  Again, there's a piece of velcro on the back of the flower. 


I'm the last stop in the blog hop, BUT if you have not completed the full circle yet, the next Stamper with Attitude is: PAMELA

7 comments:

Melinda Everitt said...

Gorgeous and absolutely brilliant!

S`andra V. said...

Such a neat Idea Jen. Love it. Thanks for sharing and being in the Hop!

Sheila Bennett said...

Fabulous idea to create napkin rings!! Very creative. :)

Christy Geyer said...

What a great idea. Love it!

Pamela OConnor said...

Such a great decor idea using our textiles & ribbon!

marylouh said...

Great idea. Love the burlap for everyday use. thanks for sharing.

Renee Tanner said...

Looks like I need to play with some fabric soon! Great job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails