Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stampers With Attitude Blog Hop- Patriotic Art

Welcome to the Stampers With Attitude blog hop. 

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by Kimberly Moss--- and I am in her CTMH family tree :)  


If you are coming here from Debbie's blog you are on the right path. 
We are excited to show you Patriotic Art with Attitude!!       

I created this card for Operation Write Home. This card is FOR the troops, a thank you for all they do!


I used the phrases from Home of the Free- a promotional stamp set to benefit USO- to create a random stamped background in Outdoor Denim and Cranberry ink. I stamped in first, second and third generation.  I stamped Lady Liberty in Desert Sand ink. Then I lightly sponged Desert Sand ink all over the card base and image. 
The patterned papers at the bottom of the card are from the Tommy Paper pack. 

The next Stamper with Attitude is: Sheila's Blog  Hop on over and see her Patriotic Art!

*************************************
I will be sending cards in to Operation Write Home at the end of this month.  I have been creating duplicate cards all of June and July, as well as collecting cards from customers and club members!


YOU CAN HELP TOO!  I would LOVE your help actually!
Each person that creates and sends me THREE OR MORE cards will be entered to win $50 in CTMH products!
EMAIL ME for details on where to send your cards!
THANKS in advance for helping GIVE BACK!!!

9 comments:

Melinda Everitt said...

Beautiful card, Jen. My team is collecting cards to take to our local VA Hospital to thank the veterans for their service. May we CASE your card?

LaJeania Hicks said...

Great card! Love the way you stamped the background!

Kimberly Williams Moss said...

I love the way you made the background using stamps! It's beautiful!

catscrapbooking said...

Love the way you did the random stamping for the background - awesome!

Angela Garcia said...

What a beautiful card! I love that stamp set so much, and the Tommy papers are a perfect match!

nonastamps said...

Love the background stamping. This card is beautiful. The Tommy papers are perfect!

Denise Elliott said...

Great card! I love how you used the words to stamp your background. Tommy worked perfect for it!

Barbi said...

I love your card Jen!
As always, awesome work!

Pamela OConnor said...

Great work! Love the stamped background using the word stamp.

Related Posts with Thumbnails