Friday, July 26, 2013

Countdown to Autumn/Winter Idea Book- Day 5- Paper Kits

The Autumn/Winter Idea Book is available in 6 Days!!!


Every day for the next 6 days I will be featuring one of my favorite new products from the Idea Book!  I hope you'll stop in every day to see the fun new stuff!!!

MY REFLECTIONS PAPER PACKS

Each new Idea Book, CTMH releases at least 6 new paper packs.  The 6 new ones in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book are incredible!!!

Take a look for yourself:

BABYCAKES:  for more than just Babies!  The neutral palette is perfect for ANY project!

FROSTED:  Another beautiful wintery kit.  Add COLOR to this palette for perfect Holiday Cards!


HUNTINGTON:  This fall themed kit is BEAUTIFUL!


 LAUGHING LOLA- Gorgeous colors adorn this kit!


 PRO PLAYER:  For the man in your life, whether a gamer, an athlete or a rugged dude!


 SARITA:  More fun colors in this kit!


WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE?????

Have you PRE-ORDERED Artbooking yet??? CLICK HERE to see my Cricut Artbooking PRE-ORDER page.
 
Have you entered my GIVEAWAY yet?? CLICK HERE to enter my Cricut Artbooking GIVEAWAY!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails