Sunday, March 31, 2013

CTMH--Stamp of the Month Blog Hop- My Sunshine


Welcome to the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for April 2013- featuring My Sunshine

My Sunshine, a set of 8, is a fun, fun stamp set!   If you have come here from Dawn's Blog you're on the right path.  If you get lost along the way, you'll find a complete hop list at Helen's Blog!

Have you tried the Puddle Pad technique?????
First, layer a couple baby wipes on a large block, then take your reinkers (I used Creme Brule, Sunset, Smoothie and Lagoon.)  and randomly drip them on the wipe, forming a large blob of color at least as big as your stamp.  Then take your stamp, press down firmly to ink it up, and stamp. On the circle in the middle, I also swiped it a few times in the "puddle pad" which gave it a streaky distressed look. 
Look how fun it is:

My card today is based on the Deconstructed Sketch #95. I thought the Dotty For You Papers would go perfect with the sketch.  I added some frayed burlap down the middle and added My Sunshine image on top!  At the bottom corner, I stamped the quote from My Sunshine. 
I also created this Sunshine card, posted last month:
  


The April Stamp of the Month is available the 1st-30th.  With any $50 purchase, this set is yours for $5.  Head over to my website to start shopping :  http://roxybonds.ctmh.com/

Want this stamp set for FREE?????  CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW!


Hop on over to Wanda's Blog for more inspiration!  


5 comments:

Wendy Coffman said...

Cute cards! I love the puddle pad technique too!

Joy said...

gotta do that puddle- thanks so much for the idea with this set!

Dawn said...

Such fun, pretty cards!

Jen Shults said...

Your cards are so pretty. I love the wonderful mix of stamps and paper. I'm so glad you were able to join us for DS95!

Peggy Lee said...

omw love your card...love the stamping.

Related Posts with Thumbnails