Thursday, March 28, 2013

CTMH- Kids Kraft Klass- Easter

One of my favorite classes to teach is my Kids Kraft Klass!

On Sunday, I had 5 kids here making some Easter Crafts :)

Treat Tube:
These were leftover from the Who's Your Valentine Kit.  Actually the tubes are available all the time, but I had leftover boxes.
We cut some grass out of Sweet Leaf patterned paper, and stamped a pre-cut Easter Egg in Buttercup with the Easter Wishes stamp set in Sky ink.  Tied a ribbon on the top and filled with Easter colored M&M's.

 

Bunny Card:
I found a tutorial for cutting an Easter Bunny using Art Philosophy (here), and modified it to fit on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.
We used White Daisy Cardstock, sponged Blush pink on some of the pieces, added Black Sparkles for the eyes and pieced it all onto Sweet Leaf or Crystal Blue cardstock.

Mine:
 

My kids cards (mine is in the middle):
 


Paper Strip Bunny

I have seen some cool things created using scraps of paper strips recently and thought it would be neat to do a bunny shaped one.
I cut about 1/2" strips of many different pastel colored papers (mostly older CTMH).  Adhered the strips onto a bunny cut out from Doodlecharms at 8", then trimmed around the image.  I then glued that to an 8x10 piece of cardstock.  PERFECT for framing!

Mine:
 

My kids & mine:




 Challenges:
CTMH Color Dare: Sky, Blush, Buttercup
Heart2Heart: Easter




4 comments:

Shelly Nemitz said...

I'm looking at your post on my Kindle, so the screen is small. There's only one project at a time so I keep saying "oooooh, another cute creation". You went over the top!!!

canadian_liner said...

So much fun to craft with your kids--mine still enjoy getting into the supplies and they're 17 and 20! Some very fun Easter projects here. Thanks for sharing your creativity with Color My Heart this week! and Happy Easter.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love your Easter egg treat holder--now why didn't I think of that?! I also love your pieced rabbit pieces. Your kids did a great job with these also! Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare--we hope you will come back and play with us again really soon!
:) Marie

Rosie said...

super cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogsot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails