Friday, March 8, 2013

CTMH--- Just Beecause Card


Buzz & Bumble is a paper pack that had yet to be touched by me.  Today I was inspired :)  

I used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to create my card.  This simple sketch was perfect to use with my Petite Perks stamp set!  I stamped the images in cocoa ink and colored them in with Creme Brule marker.  I added some brown opaques at the top for an accent! 





 

On the inside I used the Pun Fun  set to stamp Just Beecause.



*******************************************
Don't forget: 


$5 Studio J Layouts--- February 1- March 15th
This promotion has been extended to March 15th :) :)
The month of February is a digital delight! From February 1–28, 2013, all Studio J layouts will be $5!* That’s $1.95 savings per each two-page layout! It’s the perfect time to get clicking with ready-made Express Collections or customize layouts with embellishments, My Stickease® accents, and unique papers and color combinations of your own. If you’ve never tried Studio J before, what are you waiting for? You’ve taken the photos. Now keep the memories! *Shipping/handling applies. Studio J credits must be redeemed before this promotion can be applied. Offer valid February 1–March 15, 2013.
There have been some amazing improvements made to the Studio J program!  You really should try it out (again)
http://roxybonds.ctmh.com/CTMH/Content.aspx?id=%2fen%2fsitecore%2fcontent%2fOBA%
 
2fProducts%2fStudio_J.aspx
You can see all my Studio J layouts posted, along with some great tutorials by clicking HERE!

 **BONUS**
*At checkout- add your order (of 8 or more layouts) to the STUDIO J party and you'll get a FREE layout from ME :) 


3 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

This is an adorable card. I love the images and the DSP, and I love how you finished the inside, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Cute Card...Buzz & Bumble was my least favorite paper pack when I saw it in the catalog, it is now my most favorite and I reach for it all the time! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

What season is the Petite Perks stamp set from? I'm obsessed with bees but I dont think I have that one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails