Tuesday, March 5, 2013

CTMH-- For Always & Bling Card

After creating 15 cards from the For Always Card Workshop Kit- I had some leftover patterned paper.  I found a great sketch and got to work :)

I used Deconstructed Sketch #91 for this card. 



For my color pop, I literally just grabbed the first piece of scrap cardstock that I could find- which was Pear.  I cut the banner shapes with Art Philosophy in the Glitter Paper and Pear cardstock. I created a rosette flower with the back of that damask print paper, adding my favorite Rhinestone Brad in the center. I added a sentiment from the Happy Birthday set and the card is complete!


*************************************

LeT's PaRtY!!!!!!!!!
Take advantage of the March Promo "JUMP FOR JOY" and schedule an ONLINE PARTY with me. 
If your party total is over $250 you'll jump to the next level of hostess rewards. How sweet is that?! If you have crafty friends that you think would place an order with you, contact me and I'll set up a party for you on my site { roxybonds.ctmh.com}. They order, it ships right to them and then when the party closes you get FREE GOODIES!! Who's ready?!
PM me, email me at roxybonds@gmail.com or comment below!

A $250 party would get you $60 in FREE products, plus a 50% off item(you can even use it on the Cricut Collections).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails