Friday, March 15, 2013

CTMH- Flirty Flower Birthday Card

This week I created a couple different fabric flowers using CTMH's new Textiles.  While I was doing that, I brought out my Rosette Ribbon and made a flower with that too! 




To create the flower, I took about 15 inches of the rosette ribbon, using liquid glass, I glued it to a circle punched at 1.5".  The center is a big shimmer brad that I colored with my Gypsy marker. 


Then the Mojo Monday sketch 284 for this week was a perfect fit for this flower card.  Over at Color My Heart- the Color Dare challenge was to use two different paper packs, so I used up some older papers for this one- the Pink pattern is Flirty and the marbled background paper is from Moonlight.  The stamp set is Party Pennants.  I also used some Silver Glitter paper. 



Come back later tonight to see the other two flowers I created with the CTMH Textiles!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails