Wednesday, February 27, 2013

CTMH-- Easter Wishes for Mojo Monday

I'm back again with another card for Mojo Monday!  

This time I have created an Easter Wishes Circle Card.



I used the CTMH 4 1/2" circle cards in White Daisy, Chantilly Papers, & Easter Wishes Stamp Set
I stamped the image of the Chick inside the Egg in Black ink, then used my CTMH alcohol markers to color him!  I used Creme Brule, Cotton Candy light, Sky light and Sweet Leaf. I finished him off with some black bitty sparkles for his eyes :)  I added a flourish stitched with our Paradise Bakers Twine in Creme Brule.  Then I added a Hollyhock scalloped circle to the inside  of the front of the card (to hide all the stitching). 

Here's the Mojo Monday Sketch #282  that I used:



I did another card with this sketch.... you'll have to wait until the 1st to see that though :)


It's crazy to think that Easter is almost here, but it is!  Guess I should get my Easter Decor out.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails