Monday, November 5, 2012

CTMH- Roxybonds Scrappers Team Blog Hop- Dakota

Welcome to the Roxybonds Scrappers Team Blog Hop!  



We will be featuring artwork from the Dakota Paper Pack. 

If you have come here from Catherine's blog then you are on the right path.  Your next stop will be Stephanie's blog

The Dakota paper pack is one of our most "manly" paper packs in the Idea Book. It also has a western flair to it.  I think my favorite way to use it is in a patriotic theme! 

Today I have created a My Creations Star with the Dakota Paper Pack.  These stars are super awesome,  they come with one flat side and one dimensional side.  There's even a hole in the back for hanging it!  I think I'm addicted to making these stars....



To make this star, first I used a black sharpie marker and colored all the edges and creases.  Then I used the Star Pattern from CTMH (click here for pattern) and cut out my paper.  I used Bonding Memories glue to adhere the papers on.  Finally, I cut a out a rosette with Artiste in the red/grey houndstooth pattern and added a Silver Shimmer Brad to the center of the star!  These stars really come together very easily! 


Now hop on over to Stephanie's Blog for your next stop.

Here's a list of all our team members participating:

Jen Patrick: http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com
Stephanie Feist: http://quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
Catherine Nowak: http://catscrapbooking.wordpress.com/


Would you like to join us for our monthly team blog hops????  We would love to have you :)


JOIN MY TEAM!
I know you LOVE CTMH products!  What better way to keep getting the products you love but with a DISCOUNT each month???  Join my CTMH team! 
I have teammates all over the US and would love for you to join us!  Most of my teammates are a CTMH Consultant for their personal use- ordering for themselves and/or friends.  Some of my teammates run clubs just like this one, some hold local workshops and classes.  And a couple of my team mates are business builders like me, building a team, earning incentive trips- like my Cruise to the South Carribean, and most importantly earning $$ for not only their crafting habit, but for their family!  This really is my favorite "job"!!

PLUS- it's only $49 to join!!!!!!!


JEN'S NEW CONSULTANT SPECIAL:
When you join the Roxybonds Scrappers Team you will get:
*Support from ME to help you reach your CTMH goals
*Online support from our Team via the team Facebook Page
*Online support and training from CTMH

**When you reach your Straight To The Top goals- you will get $100 in product credit from CTMH AND $100 product credit from ME!!!!***
(this is a special from ME, not CTMH)
STTT Level 1- Sell $300 in your first 30 days = $25 from CTMH and $25 from ME
STTT Level 2- Sell $1200 in your first 3 months = $75 from CTMH and $75 from ME

***Join by 12/31 and I'll send you 2 brand new stamp sets as a gift for joining!!!!!

Check out this for more information and to see the kit:  http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com/p/join-roxybonds-scrappers-team.html
If you have questions please email me :)

Click here to sign up:  https://orders.closetomyheart.com/Enrollment/Default.aspx?SponsorID=9150676&h=0

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails