Tuesday, September 6, 2011

CTMH--- Dreamin' Layout- CTMH Family

Close To My Heart is more than just a scrapbooking company... it's a FAMILY!  

I want to share with you a layout from Convention 2011.  These are pictures from Banquet night, where my downline and my DEAR FRIEND Keeley won an amazing award!  She was #8 in the COMPANY for recruiting last year!  Woot Woot!  I'm so stinkin proud of her.  And if that is not enough, it was just announced that she has earned the incentive trip for this year- a cruise to HAWAII!!!!!!!  Unfortunately for me, she's married to a wonderful man, who she's taking with her....  

Anyways- this is just a small part of my CTMH family! Most of these girls are on my team, and one is not, but each of them are truly CLOSE TO MY HEART!  Love ya!!!!!!


This layout was inspired by Annette!

Products used:
Dreamin kit:  I used the leftovers from the WOTG kit to create this layout.
Cork Alpha- this alphabet is quickly becoming a favorite!  I am all about the "thicker" type alphas :)
Harvest Charms- these adorable charms are the perfect match to the Dreamin Kit
Dreamin Stickease:  I'm back to using these complimentary stickease for each kit!
Art Philosophy:  I cut some flowers and leave/stems with the cricut for this layout :)  Aren't they perfect?!?

Have you ordered your Dreamin Kit yet???  There is still time!  Check out THIS post for a complete shopping list!

Make sure to pick up the Art Philosohy Cricut cartridge with your next order as well!  Even though it is on backorder, it will ship out sooooon!  It is truly a must have for your Cricut needs! 



September's Close To My Heart promotions:

You can still get the Pair a Phrase stamp set for FREE with any order of $75 or more!





Also, there is a NEW stamp of the month (Limited Edition) that is only $5 with a purchase of $50 or more! This stamp set coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge!




Start shopping now :)  CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Alicia Cross {sassyberry at juno dot com} said...

Love the layout, Jen! I'm so lucky to be part of the CTMH Family with you and with Keeley, and to be a part of our team! :D

(Can I get a copy of the photo on the top right, please???) :D

Chrys said...

Love the layout!

Related Posts with Thumbnails