Sunday, September 18, 2011

CTMH--- Cricut Art Philosophy Fall Wreath

I created a quick and easy Fall Wreath using CTMH's Cricut Art Philosopy cartridge and coordinating stamp set Harvest Happiness. 


I started by cutting a 7" circle ring out of chipboard, using the Circle image and layer feature.
Then I cut several leaves in 3 sizes to coordinate with the Harvest Happiness stamp set.  I love that the stamp sets tell you what size to cut the images.
Inspired by Vicki W's random stamping, I used the rock-n-roll technique to give my leaves the two-toned look.  I love the colors she used too, so I used those as well.  (Sunset, Chocolate, Sky & Sweet Leaf)
I added some of our fabulous chocolate grosgrain ribbon as a hanger.
The whole project took less than an hour:)

Do you have your Art Philosophy Cartridge yet????  WHY NOT!  They are back in stock and shipping now :)  Order one today and you too can make this quick and easy wreath!

SHOP HERE

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicely done!

Jackie R. said...

Looks like a fun project! Very pretty! Love the variegated colors in the leaves.

Izzy Anderson said...

That looks great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails