Monday, September 12, 2011

CTMH--- Cricut Art Philosophy Cards

Do you have your Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge & Bundle yet???? They are NOW SHIPPING!!!!!  

Last week, one of my downline consultant friends and I conducted an All You Can Create Card class.  We had 10 ladies in attendance with 14 cards to choose from.  It was a HUGE hit and we are already planning next months--- Christmas Cards & Gifts

A few of the cards we created used cuts from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge WITH the coordinating stamps!



These two cards were inspired by and created from the workshop instructions from Nona.  Her instructions and cutting guides are fabulous :)
Card 1:  Dreamin', Art Philosophy Tags, Harvest Happiness
Card 2:  Cherry O, Art Philosophy Tags, Colonial White Mini Medly


This one is lifted from the talented Dawn.  I loved her card so much, I had to copy :) 
Elemental, Hooray Bouquet, buttons


And this one is my own :)  I punched out strips of paper and layered them.  The tag was cut and stamped and just adhered right on top! 

Typeset, Limited Edition, Vintage Type, Martha Stewart Punch

Do you have your Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge yet???? After being on backorder for about 2 weeks, the Bundle is NOW SHIPPING again!!!!!  Place your order TODAY! 

I have a NEW ink pad to send to the next TWO people to place an order off my website!  Post a comment here or email me to let me know that you saw this deal on my blog!!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cards! I like the idea of having coordinating stamps, off to go check out if they are avail in Aus yet. TFS!

Ali said...

These are so cute such a wonderful creation i really like it....


Scratch Card
Plastic card
Plastic card printing

Haley D. said...

What a fun set of cards! I'm sure your customers loved them. Thanks for sharing them with us at H2H Challenges!

Unknown said...

Great job on all these creative cards--looks like your class was a big hit! Isn't that AP cartridge FUN?!

Jayma Malme said...

Great cards! I really like that layered border one. I made a lacy layered border card a couple of weeks ago. It makes such a cool look!

Kylie said...

Awesome cards ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails