Thursday, January 20, 2011

CTMH-- Christmas layouts (2)- Traditional & Studio J

Here are the remainder of my Christmas 2010 layouts!

Just so you don't hate me tooooo much, I did find the kids picture with Santa that I have not scrapped yet ;)

Studio J- Splendor kit.  I love the houndstooth pattern in this paper pack so I turned it red and used it along side the leafy green pattern!



 Studio J- Jingle.  




Traditional- Jingle

Here are some more Christmas layouts, but from before Christmas...



Studio J- Mistletoe



Studio J- Mistletoe
The left side was my December calendar page and the right side decorating the tree. 



And my favorite:

Traditional- Mistletoe, Bohemian Alpha


Don't forget to check out the first set of Christmas Layouts HERE
And the DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS on my website HERE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice layouts! I love Christmas Pages. Hello all!

I found your blog on scrapbook.com and I am now following it. I look forward to visiting often!

Related Posts with Thumbnails