Thursday, June 17, 2010

CTMH--- Studio J--- Birthday Layouts

I created these two layouts today from my daughter's birthday party!

This one is using the Daydream paper pack!



And this one uses Life's Delights (retired paper pack)!



I just love that you can use the front or back of papers in each kit and pretty much create any color combo you like. I was trying to stick with the pink/green/black/white to go with her party decorations for these layouts and it was pretty easy!

Remember that you don't have to "pay to play" with Studio J! Try it out for free HERE!

You will receive 5 page protectors for every 5 layouts you purchase and FREE shipping with the purchase of 10 or more layouts!
Happy Scrappin!!!!!

1 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

These turned out super cute! I just ordered my first Studio J layouts and got them on Friday...they look SO good! I finally have my scrap room workable...making my first crafty goodness today :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails