Sunday, June 13, 2010

CTMH--- Less Mess = Less Stress 'Cherry-O' Workshop!!

When I first started scrapbooking I swore I would NEVER get into stamping. Stamps were oh so cute, but I was oh so overwhelmed. I just didn't have the room to store all those wooden blocks...but then along came Close To My Heart and my world changed. Our stamp sets take up oh so much less space and make stamping fun.

But...stamping isn't for everyone. Not everyone wants to stamp on their scrapbook layouts. So here is my solution to the person who wants to do some of my fun scrapbooking workshops with cool paper and embellishments but doesn't want to mess with the stamping/stress of it all. Ta Da...Less Mess = Less Stress!!

Let me show you how to scrapbook - Faster. Simpler. Easier. using Close To My Heart's Paper Packs, My Stickease and Embellishments. Who says scrapbooking can't be easy and fun??!! I promise you even the veteran scrapbookers will love these kits. These layouts have the depth and extra flair that you are looking for. Don't Miss Out!!

Join me for my first...

Less Mess = Less Stress 'Cherry-O' Workshop!!

Monday, June 28 - 7:00 p.m.

** MUST RSVP & PAY by June 18**

2 Double Page Layouts (4 - 12" x 12" Pages) - $20.00


WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
* X7123A Cherry-O Level 1 Kit (All papers come PRE CUT!)
* Z1319 Cherry O Opaques

*******************************************************

Want to have leftovers to use for other projects?!?!?!


** MUST RSVP by June 18 **

2 Double Page Layouts (4 - 12" x 12" Pages) - $30.00



** REMINDER: These are all done with just embellishments and stickers...no stamping required!!

WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
* X7123B Cherry-O Level 2 Paper Packet (All papers come PRE CUT!)
* X7123C Cherry-O Level 2 My Stickease Assortment
*Z1320 Tulip Mini Medley Accents

******************************************************

Want to do both projects?!?!?!

Make all 4 double page layouts (all 8 12" x 12" layouts pictured above) and still have extra paper and embellishments left for more projects!!

You will receive all the paper (PRE CUT) & embellishments listed above for $50.00!! That's a great deal!!

***Cost includes all products, tax, shipping and preparation ***

**************************************************************
NOT LOCAL??

You too can participate in this fabulous workshop!!!! Additional postage will be added to the cost to mail to you!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails