Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Favorites

I have not done this in a while and after a couple discoveries today, and a reminder from my friend Shanna, thought today would be a good day to bring it back.

First off, my very talented cousin Pam of PammyDawn Designs created this amazing cupcake clippy!!!!! I "requested" one a couple weeks ago, and discovered it on her blog today. Not sure if this was created FOR me, but does it really matter- its FREAKING CUTE!



I'm still in awe and amazement at the talent of Tresa Black for creating this cupcake: Check out her blog for a video tutorial on how to make one of your own!



And just so you are sure that I'm truly obsessed with cupcakes these days, look at this incredible FREE stamp set promotion that CTMH has going on right now:
Spend $25 in stamps and get this stamp set absolutely free. Of course there's a little cupcake in there too ;) What a deal that is!!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails