Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Some Notes!

HAVE YOU USED MY SKETCHES????????
**I'd love to see your work! Feel free to post a comment with a link to your work so I can see :)
**You can email me too :) roxy-bonds@comcast.net

WANT TO GET AWESOME MONTHLY SCRAPBOOK KITS?????????
**I have been putting together some awesome monthly scrapbook kits! They contain enough materials to make 6-10 scrapbook pages complete with embelishments and all!
**email me for more info!!!!!!! roxy-bonds@comcast.net

WANT TO GO TO A SCRAPBOOKING RETREAT???????
**I am hosting (with a good friend) a retreat in Southern California (Big Bear area) August 1-3. We are about 1/2 full and taking deposits currently.
**email me for the flier :) roxy-bonds@comcast.net

THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails